The Friends of Jimi Hendrix Park (FOJHP) is seeking 1 to 2 committed, enthusiastic, collaborative people to serve on its volunteer Advisory Committee to help develop Jimi Hendrix Park. In involving our Members we are looking for candidates with expertise in:
- Event Planning/Sponsorships
- Community Outreach/Volunteer Management
- Attend in-person meetings every other week (day-time meeting dates are pre-posted for schedule convenience)
- Attend Friend events
- Serve as an ambassador for the Friends to various constituencies, including community groups, potential partners and donors
- Support the fundraising efforts of the Friends
- Support FOJHP’s vision and mission
How to Apply
Send a letter of interest, a CV or resume to Maisha Barnett at [email protected]
To create a community gathering space inspired by the electrifying music and story of Jimi Hendrix that celebrates cultural heritage, innovative programming and community pride.
The Mission of the Friends of Jimi Hendrix Park is to guide community collaboration, create enthusiasm and lead a fundraising effort to accomplish the goal for completing improvements to the park that are sustainable, original and influenced by the artistry of Jimi Hendrix.