Don’t be left without wheels this summer. The Goodwill on Dearborn is holding their annual Cyclist Sale Saturday and Sunday.
Details from Goodwill:
WHAT: Goodwill’s third annual Cyclist Sale
WHERE: Goodwill’s flagship store in Seattle, located at 1400 S. Lane St.
WHEN: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 9 and from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, June 10
- The Cyclist Sale is a perfect place to get good quality bikes at affordable prices.
- This year’s sale will feature over 250 bikes to choose from for all ages.
- In addition to mountain, road and hybrid bikes for adults, the sale will include vintage bikes and cruisers.
- Folks looking for brand-names will not be disappointed: Schwinn, DiamondBack, Specialized, Bianchi, Giant, Trek, Raleigh, Kona, Forte, Gitane, Dyno, Mongoose, and more can all be found.
- It’s not just bikes: the sale will have everything to round out the biking experience, including: jerseys, shorts, hats, shoes, seats, helmets, pedals, rims, tires, racks, frames, fenders, handlebars, water bottles, lights, reflectors, training wheels, pumps and more.
- The net proceeds from shoppers’ purchases support Goodwill’s free job training and education programs that help people get jobs and become economically self-sufficient.