Come join the Jackson Place Community Council for our quarterly meeting at the Jackson Place Couhousing (800 Hiawatha Place South, in the back), Monday, June 20th @ 6pm
6 – 7 PM:
– BBQ for the neighborhood (food provided by the JPCC; please bring anything special you like to grill if you’d like)
7 – 8PM:
– Welcoming City Councilmember Nick Licata
– Announcements of upcoming neighborhood events including the Jackson Street Music History Project celebration on June 25th, summer programming at Judkins Park, and more
– Discussion of the vacant lot @ Charles & Hiawatha
– Jackson Place Council Board elections
– A few more items!!
We hope to see you there!