Interested in getting more involved in the community?
Do you live or work in or near the 12th Avenue Urban Village? (see map to the bottom)
Then the 12th Avenue Stewardship Committee is the community group for you!!
Please join us at the next meeting.
Tuesday, February 8th
Seattle University Facilities Building
1313 E Columbia Street (corner of 14th and E Columbia)
Here’s the agenda for the upcoming meeting:
- James Court woonerf plans (what’s a woonerf? Find out here!)
- Future woonerf development on Barclay?
- Update on other new park options in the area
Please join us! Food and beverages will be provided.
The 12th Avenue Stewardship Committee meets monthly and is a great place to get engaged in neighborhood activities and issues. A couple things the group has been involved in include:
- Two new city parks for the neighborhood
- Traffic and street modifications
- Major institution development
- Seattle Housing Authority expansion
- New housing and retail development
- Big changes at the King County Youth Services site
- The future of the landmark Washington Hall
- Much, much, more!!
For more information on 12th Avenue in general, including past meeting minutes, please check out www.12thaveseattle.com
12th Avenue Urban Village boundary