Don’t forget that Madrona’s inaugural 34th & Union St. Festival is tomorrow (Saturday) from 12-6pm. All local businesses will have some sort of special deal or offer, and there will be live music on various street corners and parking lots throughout the afternoon. We’ll be on hand to snap some photos and share any deals from the festival.
Here’s the music lineup:
34th & Spring Stage
- 12-2pm: Somebody’s Something, viola, and flute, classical and modern/pop music
- 2-4pm: Bob & Sheldon, Acoustic guitar/vocal duo with songs by Queen, David Bowie, Led Zeppelin, U2, Berlin, etc.
- 4-6pm: TBD, classical violinist
St. Clouds Stage
- 4-6pm: Jose Gonzalez Trio, piano, bass, and drums
34th & Union Stage
- 2-3pm: Darrin Ruder, acoustic guitar/vocal duo
- 3-4pm: Kendal Sasso, acoustic folk/indie
- 4-6pm: Somebody’s Something, viola, and flute, classical and modern/pop music
- 12-2pm: Squirrel of Shame, 80s cover band (and 70s, 90s, and 00s)
- 2-4pm: Swiggtones
- 4-6pm: Doodlebug Trio, jazz trio