We are in the process of menu development as we speak!
A few items on the menu:
- “Breakfast Pizzas”: Our pizza dough rolled thin and topped with feta, caramelized onion, herbs and sunnyside up eggs! or sundried tomato pesto with spinach, ricotta, red onion, sunnyside up eggs! and several more….
- Eggs Benedict (my mom’s special hollindaise recipe will have you begging for more) – veggie or classic
- Build your own omelets and scrambles
- Belgium waffles
- Plain ole eggs cooked to order with a variety of sides
- Fritata of the weekend
- ….and breakfast sandos too!
Hours will be 8:30pm-12:30 or 1pm
We are hoping to pull this off and do a soft open 5/29!
Kids area will be open!
Really really really looking forward to trying your brunch! Thank you!
so excited Kedra – gonna tell all my customers about it – let me know when you have the firm date!! they are looking for a breakfast spot!
Kedra, is the Yesler pub still in the works? Any ETA?
We went on the morning of 5/29. I had a make-your-own omelet with Greek feta and Kalamata olives. My wife had a breakfast pizza with egg, caramelized onions, cheese. The little one had a scrambled egg and toast. All arrived promptly and was quite tasty. My wife was especially impressed with the breakfast pizza: very thin, crispy crust topped by flavorful ingredients. We’ll be back!