A few days ago someone posted a link about people dumping some old couches on the front lawn/parking strip.
I just wanted to broadcast out and share with everyone a resource sheet on complaint lines for the city by category.
- Illegal Parking in right-of-way or blocking sidewalks: Seattle Police 206-625-5011 Seattle Dept. of Transportation 206-684-5283
- Rodents: Seattle Dept. of Public Health 206-296-4600
- Graffiti or ILLEGAL DUMPING (Which includes storing junk in the yard): Seattle Public Utilities 206-684-7587
- Abandoned Vehicles in the Street: Parking Enforcement 206-684-8763
- Vehicles Parked on Planting Strips: Parking Enforcement 206-386-9012
- Weeds, shrubs, and trees growing onto the street and walkways from private property: Seattle Dept. of Planning and Development 206-615-0808 or www.seattle.gov/dpd/compliance
- Domestic animals at large: Seattle Animal Control (206) 386-PETS (7387)