INSPIRATION AND IDEAS FOR YOUR SUSTAINABLE LANDSCAPE:
HELP RAIN GARDENS GROW IN YOUR COMMUNITY
Central District – November 14, 6:30-8:30pm
th Ave S. 98144
Come find out about this rain garden in your neighborhood, at Green Plate Special, installed as part of the Sustainable Rain project.
We would like for more rain gardens to grow in the Central District and we have $1,000 to fund a rain garden at a business or residence in the CD. Come learn how to build one!
What will happen at this free workshop:
- There will be coffee and food!,
- Locally produced presentation on stormwater pollution, the Puget Sound, and what you can do,
- Training on how to build your own rain garden from Paul Crane, local landscape architect,
- Pictures and stories from Sustainable Rain – rain garden projects at Seattle businesses and organizations in four neighborhoods,
- Information on funding available for a business or residential rain garden in each of these neighborhoods.
Questions: Contact Amy Waterman at [email protected]rg