Please join us at the next 12th Avenue Neighborhood Plan Stewardship Meeting on Tuesday, September 8th at 5:30pm at the new Seattle University Alumni and Admissions building at 824 12th Avenue (at Marion Street). Drinks and snacks will be provided!
We have a great agenda for the evening:
- Update on the James Court Park from Susanne Friedman, Parks Project Manager
- What’s happening with the First Hill-Capitol Hill Streetcar?
- 12th Avenue Street Furniture Project Update
- Capitol Hill Housing 12th & Jefferson Project Update
- Seattle University 12th & Cherry Project Update
Please join us! If you have questions or agenda suggestions, please contact Bill Zosel, Neighborhood Plan Steward, at [email protected]