Join the Leschi Community Council in celebrating the Leschi Park Centennial
- Tree Walk led by Arthur Lee Jacobson
- Juggling performed by Andy Demetre
- Strolling Banjo Player
- All City Marching Band conducted by Marcus Pimpleton
- Offficial Program Opening with a Welcome by Thurston Muskelly, LCC President Emeritus
- The History of Leschi told by Author and Historian Juius Rochester
- The Story of Chief Leschi told by Chief of the Nisqually Tribe, Cynthia Iyall
- Welcoming Words from Mayor Nichols and Tim Gallagher, Leschi Historian
- Recognition of Phil Sanders, Leschi Park Gardener & Wade Vaugh by Richard Conlin
- Introduction of the Centennial Committee by Sharon Sobers, LCC President
- Music of the Era performed by The Sedentary Sousa Band
- Vintage Clothing Show narrated by Lynn Gough
- The Labor History of the Period told in story and song by the Seattle Labor Chorus
- Cornucopia Concert Band
- Silent Movie: The Goldrush
- History Tent
- Dragon Boat rides from Leschi Dock 12-4 p.m.
- Antique Car Show 1-3 p.m.
This event was made possible by the generous grants from the Office of Arts & Cultural Affairs and the Department of Neighborhoods Outreach Funds and the donation of Leschi residents and businesses.