Here’s some fun stuff happening around the neighborhood this weekend:
- Theater – Lake Washington Girls Middle School is performing Oliver! on Friday evening and Saturday afternoon at Langston Hughes on Yesler. Tickets are cheap, and should be a fun way to support one of our neighborhood private schools.
- Community Gardening – The Spring St. P-Patch is having a big work party on Saturday from 10am-4pm to build retaining walls around the property. A cool chance to meet some neighbors and help build a new resource for the neighborhood.
- Bar Birthdays – Celebrate The Bottleneck Lounge’s birthday at 8pm on Saturday (a CDNews sponsor).
- Art – On Sunday at noon the Hiawatha Lofts are hosting an art fair with Affordable Art, Dance Demonstrations, Spoken Word Artists, and Musical Entertainment.
- Movies – Central Cinema (a CDNews sponsor) is showing a Super Duper Double Feature with the 1966 Adam West Batman movie starting at 7pm and The Toxic Avenger at 9:30pm, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.
And make sure to get out and support all of our other neighborhood businesses, such as All Purpose Pizza, King Creole, Last Waltz, Mezzaluna, and Immortal Dog.
Want to see your event here? Add it for free to our community calendar.
Bought dog food at Immortal Dog yesterday – they even have mouse flavored treats!!
Saw the opening night last night!
I encourage you to go see these talented 6th & 7th graders at Langston Hughes
7:00 tonight, 1:00 Saturday.