Here’s some fun stuff happening around the neighborhood this weekend:
- Theater – Lake Washington Girls Middle School is performing Oliver! on Friday evening and Saturday afternoon at Langston Hughes on Yesler. Tickets are cheap, and should be a fun way to support one of our neighborhood private schools.
- Community Gardening – The Spring St. P-Patch is having a big work party on Saturday from 10am-4pm to build retaining walls around the property. A cool chance to meet some neighbors and help build a new resource for the neighborhood.
- Bar Birthdays – Celebrate The Bottleneck Lounge’s birthday at 8pm on Saturday (a CDNews sponsor).
- Art – On Sunday at noon the Hiawatha Lofts are hosting an art fair with Affordable Art, Dance Demonstrations, Spoken Word Artists, and Musical Entertainment.
- Movies – Central Cinema (a CDNews sponsor) is showing a Super Duper Double Feature with the 1966 Adam West Batman movie starting at 7pm and The Toxic Avenger at 9:30pm, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.
Want to see your event here? Add it for free to our community calendar.