If you think it’s weird for us to be notifying you of a sale that’s still nine days away, you clearly need to watch this video of the madness at a previous glassybaby seconds sale.
The much-anticipated sale at the Madrona shop (which we wrote about last time around) officially starts at 10am on Saturday, Jan. 22, but savvy shoppers know to line up early (like, hours). The votives are on sale for $26 for the classic glassybaby and $32 for the taller “drinker.”
Some shopping tips from glassybaby:
- Major credit cards, cash and checks will be accepted
- BUT the cash and checks line moves faster!
- No gift cards will be accepted during the sale.
- Bring your own box, basket or bag to tote home your goodies.
- Bring a lighter or flashlight to test the glow.
- All sales final; no phone orders.
Do you have any war stories from past glassybaby seconds sales to share?