kai in snow, originally uploaded by tomathonhenry.
Things will be quiet on the site for a few days but we’re still around so definitely holler if you see something everybody needs to know about, have a question or just want to say, “Merry Christmas and happy New Year.”
In the meantime, we’ve run a special human-powered algorithm to determine some of the best little, happy stories of the Central District in 2010. We’ll get back to all the news and information next week (unless something big happens in the meantime, of course)
Top “Happy” Stories of 2010:
- Big pre-spring cleaning in Jackson Place
- Saturday: Squire Park Community BBQ
- Feet First comes to the ‘hood; a Q&A with Executive Director Lisa Quinn
- Umojafest Parade Photos
- The Pollinator Pathway project-getting ready for next phase
- Neighborhood Character: Bust on 22nd
- Your streets are cleaner thanks to a Bellingham woman
- New El Mestizo restaurant is a hit
- Molly Moon’s truck outside Buggy Wednesday, plus wine tasting
- Weekly Wide World of Wildlife in the Central District
- Pratt mural featured in Seattle Times
Have a great 2011.
That’s our three-footed dog in the photo, she’s famous now!
cute doggy!!! tell her hello from a new fan.