All residents of Jackson Place are welcome to come meet neighbors, learn about city and community issues, and organize to improve our community. This quarter’s meeting is full of good topics.
The Hiawatha Artist Lofts have generously provided their community room for the meeting. The lofts are located at 843 Hiawatha Place, just of Rainier. Deserts and refreshments are provided.
- New Co-chair introductions and review of our annual priorities and committees
- Jackson St. Business Improvement Association proposal (karen Selander. Office of Economic Development)
- New affordable housing project on 20th and Jackson and possible temporary community arts project (Michale Woo, LIHI)
- DPD’s new tree ordinance (Brennon Straley, Department of Planning and Development)
- Review of major initiatives on this November’s ballot (Halei Watkins, Win/Win Network)