We’ve been short on neighborhood breakfast options ever since we lost MezzaLuna last summer. But as you may have seen from their ads running on the site, The Twilight Exit (CDNews sponsor) is gearing up to fill your weekend brunch belly.
They’ll be serving hormore-free and free-range items on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am until mid afternoon. And the chef that’s fixing it all up will be a familiar face to the neighborhood: Brenda-Lee Neuweiler-Casas, who has operated a popular catering service and hosted the yearly block party on 20th Avenue.
Here’s items from the menu, which is also posted as a PDF at left:
- The Traditional 2 Eggs any style with House Potatoes, Choice of Protein & Toast…$8
- The Smokin’ Salmon House Smoked Salmon in a 3 Egg Scramble topped with Cream Cheese, Fresh Herbs and Lemon Zest served with House Potatoes & Fresh Seasonal Fruit…$11
- The Pea Patch 3 Egg Veggie Du Jour Scramble with House Potatoes, choice of Protein & Toast…$10
- The Onassis 3 Egg Scramble with Spinach, Onions Tomatoes, Olives, and Feta Cheese Served with House Potatoes choice of Protein & Toast…$10
- The Logger House Cubed All Natural Chicken Fried Sirloin & Country Gravy served with House Potatoes, Eggs any style & Toast…$10
- The Sawmill House Made Southern Style Biscuits covered with Sausage or Country Gravy, 2 Eggs any style & choice of Protein…$9
- The Lower Eastside House Made Slow Simmered Corned Beef sautéed with Red & Poblano Peppers, Redskin Potatoes, Herbs and Spices served with 2 Eggs any style & Toast…$10
- The Edith Piaf Thick cut French Bread served with All Natural Vermont Maple Syrup, Fresh Seasonal Fruit & choice of Protein…10
- The Hippie Organic Vanilla Yogurt topped with Granola & Seasonal Fruits…$7
It all starts this Saturday, May 8th.
We here at @cdnews can’t wait to try the B&G.