The Miller Community Center will be hosting a community holiday party in partnership with Country Doctor Community Health Centers on Saturday, December 15th from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. This is a large event that provides lunch, entertainment, and more than 1000 gifts to local children. In preparation for this event, Miller will be holding three gift wrapping work parties on Thursday, December 6, Monday, December 10, and Thursday, December 13, from 4-9 p.m.
Volunteer opportunities include:
1. Help wrapping presents at the three work parties. Please drop by Miller Community Center any time between 4-9 p.m. on December 6, 10, and 13.
2. Donations for supplies and gifts. We are in need of wrapping paper and tape. Also, we will be collecting gifts for children 12 years old and younger.
3. Help decorating and setting up for the holiday party on Friday, December 14 from 5:30-9 p.m.
4. Help during the holiday party on December 15 from 9 a.m. -2 p.m. Volunteer opportunities include helping at the art and crafts stations, handing out presents, supervising the bouncy house, directing participants, serving lunch, etc.
5. Help clean up after the holiday party on December 15 from 2-5 p.m.
Please forward to anyone who may be interested in volunteering. For more information volunteers can contact Lori Van Norman at 206-684-5078 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.